Join us for Pop-Up ATX: City Services on the Go!
Several City of Austin departments have teamed up to create Pop-Up ATX, an initiative that aims to facilitate quarterly pop-up resource fairs throughout our community. Our goal is to reach more Austinites and ensure our City programs and services are accessible to all.
Gustavo "Gus" L. Garcia Recreation Center - 1201 E Rundberg Ln
Register to receive updates and reminders.
Free services at our March 2023 event included:
- Need shots for college or a new job? Austin Public Health provides a variety of free vaccines for adults with Medical Access Program insurance and also for uninsured adults.
- Get a free ID tag for your pet and learn about all the services provided through Austin Animal Center!
- Looking for your next career? The City of Austin Human Resources Department and the Parks and Recreation Department will be providing employment services.
- Soil Kitchen is back one last time! Austinites can drop off a soil sample from their food garden for a free metals screening and nutrient analysis.
- CommUnityCare will be offering free confidential and anonymous HIV testing to anyone who wants it, and also pass out clinic information and safer sex materials.
Past partners included:
- Austin 3-1-1
- Animal Animal Center
- Austin Code
- Austin Energy
- Austin Parks & Recreation
- Austin Public Health
- Austin Public Library
- Austin Resource Recovery
- Austin Transportation
- Austin Water
- Development Services
- Economic Development
- Housing & Planning
- Municipal Court
- Office of Police Oversight
- Office of Sustainability
- Watershed Protection